Used Western Saddles For Sale
If you are looking for used western saddles for sale you are in the right place. It can be hard to know how to choose a used saddle. Below this set of possible buys you will find some tips to help you in your search.
This is a 15" name-brand, quality used western saddle that is ready for the trail or the show ring!
Click Here to Learn More!
What do you need to look for when searching for a used western saddle?
- Check the leather - Often times neglect and lack of care will make its mark on used tack. Check to make sure there is no rotting, splitting, or cracking. These are all signs to watch out for and can significantly reduce the life of your tack.
- Look at the fittings - If the saddle comes with the cinch, rear cinch, tie straps etc, make sure they are in good working order.
- Check the tree - If it is broken the saddle will be floppy
- Double Check the Seat Size - You'll want to make sure the saddle is truly the size it is advertised to be. With used saddles unless you buy through reputable dealer, this may be difficult to know for sure without you either riding in it or measuring for yourself.
- Make sure it has the right fenders - Your individual leg length, height, and your build will factor into this.
15" Excellent shape, and an awesome brand with remarkable craftmanship!
Click Here For More Info and To See Other Great Used Saddles
Go from used western saddles for sale to the discover equine tutorials and more information